Marketing your Organisation for Personalisation.
This one day workshop supports providers to consider how to
market their organisation for personalisation.
What does this course cover?
This one day workshop supports providers to consider how to market
their organisation for personalisation.
The objectives of this workshop are for participants to:
- Explore what marketing is.
- Explore a model for creating a marketing strategy.
- Consider the communication of your marketing strategy.
- Explore key aspects of the personalisation agenda and how these
may affect providers.
- Undertake high level action planning and identify roles and
responsibilities to move through change to success.
Who is it for?
Providers who wish to develop individualised services that are
operationally responsive to self directed support tenders and the
wider personalisation agenda. It is important to have
representation at chief executive/senior management level and human
resource and senior finance representatives.
What will people know and be able to do as a result of
attending this course?
- Explore a definition for marketing and will have heard about a
process model for developing a marketing strategy.
- Explore the key aspects of the personalisation agenda and how
it may affect them. • Explore the big picture in relation to the
business market and macro trends that may affect it.
- Identify who their potential customers would be.
- Explore more fully their product/service/menu.
- Explore the vision for their product.
- Identify how they will communicate their strategy.
How long is this course?
How much is this course?
UK costs: £700 excluding VAT, materials and
expenses. Please contact email@example.com
For more information regarding delivery and costs of this course
internationally, please contact:
In the USA contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In Canada contact email@example.com
In Australia contact firstname.lastname@example.org