Outcome Focused Reviews - An Introduction.
This is a one day workshop designed to introduce participants to
the process of outcome focused reviews.
What does this course cover?
The objectives of this day are for participants to:
- Be introduced to an overview of the self-directed support
process and the part person centred outcome focused reviews play
within that process.
- Be introduced to the outcome focused review process for
reviewing support plans and supporting people to facilitate outcome
- Explore a number of different tools and techniques that support
the preparation of the person for their review.
- Explore some example support plans and consider how the
information in them is reviewed using this process.
- Consider what makes for a successful review.
Who is it for?
Anyone involved in the development of a support plan and statutory
What will people know and be able to do as a result of
attending this course?
- Gain a deeper understanding of the outcome focused review
process in empowering people to access social care and support
services, by self directing their support and reviews, when using
- Be clear about the role of reviewing within the self directed
- Be clear about the outcomes from support plans that they should
- Be clear about the different headings and stages of the review
- Be clear about how to support people to prepare people for
- Have clarity about the roles and responsibilities of the
outcome focused review facilitator.
- Be able to facilitate outcome focused reviews.
How long is this course?
How much does this course cost?
UK costs: £700 excluding VAT, materials and
expenses. Please conact email@example.com
For more information regarding delivery and costs for this
course internationally, please contact:
In the USA contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In Canada contact email@example.com
In Australia contact firstname.lastname@example.org