Outcome Focused Reviews.
This is a two day workshop designed to share the outcome
focused review process for reviewing support plans and to
support people to facilitate this type of review.
What does this course cover?
- What makes for a successful review and the key elements of a
- How to support people to prepare for their reviews.
- Explores how information from reviews can inform strategic
The objectives of this day are for participants to:
- Be introduced to an overview of the self-directed support
process and to understand the importance of the outcome focused
review within that process.
- Be introduced to the outcome focused review process for
reviewing support plans.
- Support people to be able to facilitate outcome focused
- Explore a number of different tools and techniques that support
the preparation of the person for their review.
- Explore some example support plans and consider how the
information in them is reviewed using this process.
- Consider what makes for a successful review.
- To demonstrate the individual to strategic change process.
Who is it for?
Anyone involved in the development of a support plan and statutory
What will people know and be able to do as a result of attending
- Gain a deeper understanding of the outcome focused review
process in empowering people to access social care and support
services by self directing their support and reviews, when using
- Be clear about the role of reviewing within the self directed
- Be clear about the outcomes from support plans that they should
- Be able to recognise the importance and be able to establish if
people have achieved their three most important outcomes from their
- Be clear about the different headings and stages of the review
- Be clear about how to support people to prepare people for
- Have clarity about the roles and responsibilities of the
outcome focused review facilitator.
- Know how to sort what is important to people from what is
important for them.
- Be able to respectfully address significant issues of health
and safety, whilst supporting choice and informed decision
- Know how to consider what makes sense and what doesn't make
sense in a person's life and develop this into actions to make
meaningful changes for the better in their life.
- Be able to facilitate outcome focused reviews.
How long is this course?
How much does this course cost?
UK costs: £1400 excluding VAT, materials and
expenses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding delivery and costs for this
course internationally, please contact:
In the USA contact email@example.com
In Canada contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In Australia contact email@example.com