Progress for Providers and Customer Journey.
This two day course enables providers to make the changes that
are required to deliver personalised services and operationally
responsive, flexible service provision, through the development of
Individualised Service Funds.
What does this course cover?
The objectives of this workshop are for participants to:
- Explore the national and local context in relation to
- Explore how they can respond to personalisation as a person
- Explore the organisational context, identifying how ready they
- Look at what is possible and share examples and case histories
of how other providers are changing.
- Identify outcomes and success criteria.
- Compare and contrast current practice with where they want to
- Explore the links to your growth strategy and business
- Undertake high level action planning and identify roles and
responsibilities to move through change to success.
Who is it for?
Providers who wish to develop individualised services that are
operationally responsive to self directed support tenders and the
wider personalisation agenda. It is important to have
representation at chief executive or senior management level and
human resources and senior finance representatives. This group
would attend both days.
What will people know and be able to do as a result of
attending this course?
- Gain a deeper understanding of the new process of enabling
people to self direct their support and using personal
- Understand the pathway of Individual Service Funds as a
transparent way for providers to support someone with a personal
- Consider examples of innovative and creative ways people can
use their personal budget through the development of an Individual
- Make an analysis of how ready the organisation is for the
- Develop the action plans agreed on the day and progress actions
to achieve change.
How long is this course?
How much does this course cost?
UK costs: £1400, excluding VAT, materials and expenses. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding delivery and costs of this course
internationally, please contact:
In the USA contact email@example.com
In Canada contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In Australia contact email@example.com
A one sheet
summary of useful resources for each section of the
A new version of Progress for Providers. It is
for managers, to check their progress in using person centred
approaches to create change.
A new US version of Progress for Providers is