What does this day cover?
• Introduce the New Reablement Journey
• Agree your definition of reablement and supporting principles
• Evaluate where you are now in relation to reablement
• Introduce the Self Assessment checklist for reablement
• Develop a project plan/proposal
The objectives for this day are for participants to:
Who is it for?
Anyone involved in the design and delivery of Reablement, Intermediate Care Services and Self-Directed Support. Manager's. Senior Management and front line workers.
How long is the course?
How much does the course cost?
UK Costs: £700 excluding vat, materials and expenses. Please contact email@example.com
For more information regarding delivery and costs of this course
internationally, please contact:
In the USA contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In Canada contact email@example.com
In Australia contact firstname.lastname@example.org