The objectives of this day are to:
• Provide participants with an overview of the personalisation
and self-directed support agenda
• Introduce people to the key part support planning has within the SDS process
• Consider what makes a robust support plan
• To show people different ways of developing support plans i.e. graphic templates
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of the process of support planning. This can include individual's who use services, their family members and/ or representatives; Care Manager's/ Social Workers, Provider staff.
What will people know and be able to do as a result of attending this course?:
• Gain an understanding of the new process of enabling people to
access social care and support services by self directing their
support and using individual/personal budgets.
• Gain an understanding of the seven essential criteria which must be present in a support plan.
• Experience using person centred thinking tools to create a support plan.
How long is this course:
How much does this course cost:
UK costs £700- excluding VAT, materials and expenses. Please contact email@example.com
For more information regarding delivery and costs of this course internationally, please contact:
In the USA contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In Canada contact email@example.com
In Australia contact firstname.lastname@example.org