Working with Decision-Makers in Health (The people who sign off Support Plans)
This one-day workshop is designed to introduce
decision-makers, who have responsibility for agreeing and signing
off support plans.
The objectives of this day are for participants to:
- Be introduced to an overview of the personal health budget
- Explore the roles and responsibilities of decision-makers when
signing off plans, within this process.
- Agree what should be in a good, robust support plan.
- Explore and agree how people can use their personal health
- Be introduced to the criteria required in both the development
of a support plan and in agreeing/signing off a support plan.
- Understand and agree their responsibilities for agreeing
- Explore some example plans and consider how the information in
them matches the criteria previously agreed.
Who is it for?
Anybody responsible for the signing off support plans.
What will people know and be able to do as a result of
attending this course?
- Gain a deeper understanding of the new process of enabling
people to access health care using personal health budgets.
- Gain an understanding of the criteria which must be present in
a support plan and use the agreed criteria for signing off locally
developed support plans.
- Be able to demonstrate how people in receipt of a personal
health budget are self directing their life, by agreeing innovative
and creative ways for people to use their personal health
How long is this course?
How much does this course cost?
UK costs: £700 excluding VAT, materials and
expenses. Please contact email@example.com